Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What aaaa Day!!

Wow!  We hit a double whammy on Saturday.  We had a wedding on the island and then headed out to the other side of town {after a short intermission} for Uncle Bruce's birthday party.  Ahliana handled it like a champ.  Thankfully she was able to take a 3 hour nap in between the two...this was a good thing.



The Wedding was beautiful and a first experience for Ahliana.  The bride and groom, Keith & Jennifer Marrero, looked absolutely stunning!  The wedding was aboard a Carnival Cruise Ship and it was a perfect venue for the two.  The wedding was very laid back and comfortable.  The ceremony was short but oh so sweet and the reception was a good time.  Keep in mind that this was Ahliana's very first wedding.  She was adorable!  She danced and danced and danced...and danced. I wish I had pictures or a good video to share...but I don't.  We shook our booty to: Boom Boom Pow, I like to move it - move it, Step Step Side to Side... and so much more. For good reason she thought Jennifer was a Princess and she was just in awe with the very sight of her. 

My own little Audrey Hepburn...in the making


Mr. & Mrs. Marrero

Kyle, Keith, Mom & Dad Marrero


I don't know if this is a "do we have to go" look
or a
"I am really tired, let's go" look

We also celebrated Bruce's birthday on Saturday.  Big Brother Bruce turned 44 and does not look a day over 30.  Keith and Erickson made him a bar for his back patio.  I think by the reaction that Bruce was really surprised and grateful.  His brother's were able to get the bar started and complete in 3 evenings...after work so I am glad that it was done in time.  Again the party was a blast and my little "social butterfly" partied like it was 1999.  She actually giggled and played until 1am...I think she outlasted me.



SURPRISE!! 
First view of the New bar.  Happy Birthday!

She loves her Uncle Bruce!


Dancing some more.. Learning the Cupid Shuffle

Charlie's Angels


1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

could she be any cuter....ahli that is. jennifer is beautiful too. we sure missed a good party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...