See snapfish pictures to the side...
On Sunday we went on a family bike ride. I don't know what encouraged Keith to do it but we did. We hooked Ahliana's little chariot to the back of Keith's bike and off we went. It was wonderful!! We had a great ride and with the breeze it really was not that bad... my bottom hurts like hell now from the seat but it was worth it. I need one of those extra large cushioned seats...lol
On a slight sour note... our a/c went out on Sunday late afternoon. This made for a VERY long evening. Thankfully we have a window unit that we purchased in 2008 when Ike (our last hurricane) blew through.
Thank goodness for Ike??? and my husbands need to stay cool!!!
Ugly huh...and ohhhh soooo loud! But ohhhh so cool!!
2 comments:
sweet a/c dude! that's awesome!!!
oh my gosh I love the little carriage! And you always dress her and do her hair so cute! Can I borrow her :)
Post a Comment