Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day

I can't believe that I am posting my Father's Day blog almost a week late.  I wish that I had more time.  I really need one of those "secret agent bloggers" that I blogged about earlier in the year.  I have so many bloggable moments in my life and I wish so much to share them all with you. Then they went and changed up blogger and now I am having the hardest time getting my blog to look like I want it to. I think I have spent half a day just adjusting my design (none of which I think I really like)... and the pictures and how they are arranged {I just don't even want to talk about it}. Okay so I guess I do... If anyone has any good advice to share about the design template and uploading and arranging pictures please do share.

Now on to Father's Day {oops that is what this blog was about huh}

We woke up on Father's Day and I softly whispered into Ahliana's ear to tell her daddy happy father's day.  So she rolls over and gives her daddy a big ole hug and tells him "Happy Father's Day Daddy - I wuv you".  Then without missing a beat she rolls back over to me, hugs me, and tells me "Happy Father's Day Mommy - I wuv you". So sweet.... that little one has a way of making me feel soooo special.

Keith is an extraordinary man and such a fantastic father!  He has gotten me through some of the most challenging times in my life - one of which was not being able to have children- Yet when the idea of adoption came up he did not hesitate for one minute when agreeing that it was the thing to do.  Now we have this beautiful daughter {that I often forget is adopted}.  She could not be more ours if I carried her for 9 months in my belly.  I cherish each and every moment I have with them both.  Not to mention that she looks just like her daddy and acts goofy just like her mommy.  I really could not ask for a better man to share my life with and to father my children with.  He is so kind and patient with her.  I love to just watch the two of them playing and laughing.  I guess what I am really saying is that anyone can "father" a child but it takes an extraordinary man to be a DAD!!  We Love you Honey!






1 comment:

Kristy R said...

Ok this is sooo sweet. Tell Keith I love how he is representin' Riverstone :) lol-- Rick still wears the ones I got too :) And you could not have picked a better picture to put in the frame. You are so creative!!! Love the hat too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...