Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Opa!!

Still playing blog catch up....

We attended the annual Greek Festival on October 9th and these pictures were just too darn cute not to post.


I am very privilaged to have several Greek friends.  I have been attending the annual Greek Fesitival for years now.  The difference now is that my friends no longer dance during the festival but some of their children do.  WOW... did I just age myself?  For the last few years we have watched Julia and Vanessa but this year Emma was old enough too.  I love watching them get up there in the traditional Greek attire and perform some of the common traditional dancing.... I think this year Emma even wore a skirt that her Aunt Mimi wore when she was a kid.. Now how cool is that!!  To watch them get up on that stage in front of us all is so heart warming.


Watching the show trying to figure out what she had to do to get up there and show them all how it is done...lol! 


Just in awww as she watches her friends.  Soon after this she moved to the empty seat next to Emma.  She looked up at her and asked "Can you teach me how to dance Emma?"  Too cute!!  Moments like this really are just priceless.  Moments that I hope I remember forever!!

2 comments:

Kristy R said...

Can she get any cuter? Seriously? What a doll!

Life with Claire said...

wow...what a cutie pie. opa baby!!! they don't make em much cuter than this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...