Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brother Time..



Playing blog catch up ...  if I just had those secret blogging agents...

On the first weekend of October Jon and Sandi (my brother and his wonderful wife) invited Keith and me to a Bass Classic in Conroe.  Sandi got tickets through work and it was a BLAST! 


No, we did not do any fishing and we really did not make it in time to walk around to see the many vendors that were out there selling...you guessed it...fishing stuff.  (darn!)


But we did make it for some ice cold beer, hot dogs, and a free...yes, I said "a free" concert by Blake Shelton.  I love Blake Shelton!!  We also stayed to watch the fireworks... I don't normally see big firework displays b/c on the 4th of July we go to my brothers and let the kids {my nephew, brother, & hubby} set off their own ...which is way more fun and relaxing then having a big display.  Not to mention we don't really have the resources for a "big" display...nor do we have the land.  Oh and we also don't have a firetruck or paramedics handy in case one decides to follow me ... because for some reason they always do ... The little ones are probably easier to out run then those big ma'ama jamas ... I'm just saying ☺



The weather was perfect, which is next to never in Texas, and the company could not be beat. I am so lucky to have the family that I have and I could not imagine my life without them in it!


                             Aren't they cute!  Still so in love after all of these years (almost 19).

1 comment:

Kristy R said...

Glad you got to have some "adult time"-- isn't it nice? Looks like yall had some fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...