On the weekend of October 9th I think we did the Texas tour. A birthday party in Humble at Old McDonalds Farm, the Greek Festival, then Cafe Adobe ( I know who leaves the Greek Festival to go eat?)... I have to admit it was a long exhausting day, but it was a lot of fun!
We started out the day early and headed out to Old McDonalds Farm. I did not even know this place existed and wish we had a little more time to play. Our sweet friend Zach was hosting his third birthday party there.. he could not have picked a better place. The theme for his party was cowboy and his mama had the cutest shirt made for him... adorable!!
We made it just in time to sing Happy Birthday... and I am so glad that we did not miss it. You could tell Zach was so excited about his cake. There is just something about little people and cake not to mention the fact that they know it is their cake with their name on it. It is all very exciting!!
♫♪ Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday Dear Zach...
Happy Birthday to you ... ♪♫
Ahliana loves these... even though she can never get them to work. Then she hands them to me full of spit and asks me to make it work. I am her mom...her spit doesn't scare me so I do just to please her...I know gross... The many things we do for our kiddos.
Hummm... is it time for cake yet? I really want some of that cake!
Delicious!!
This was our gift to the birthday boy. We think everyone should have a good etch -a- sketch.
The pinata... Let me at it... I know there is candy in here!
Lollipops for Ahliana and Dots for mommy!!
You may need to wait for the next song if you continue reading to the next blog... or the music will be really off...
1 comment:
too cute! So glad yall came! I showed Zach the video of Ahli singing trick or treat and he said "thats my fwiend" :D
Post a Comment