Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Gymnastics

Two Tuesday's ago my baby girl went to her first gymnastics (na-nastics) class.  I was so excited and so was she...Although she really had no idea what gymnastics was...She soon discovered and asks to go to na-nastics every day.




We started out our tumbling experience this summer on the Tumble Tykes bus that comes to the school a few times a year.  She was always so excited about swinging like a monkey from the monkey bars.  Now she gets to swing every Tuesday for real!!

She is so silly and has no fear. They strapped her into the bungee thingy and away she went..flying like Tinker Bell and laughing the entire time. I had tears in my eyes, happy tears, you know the kind you get when you see your baby just laughing and having so much fun that you are seeing the world through their eyes, kind of tears.


Look at that giggling little girl...priceless!!
Oh... I see a little fear...just a little though...

Do it again!!
Are you ready??  Hold on baby girl!!
Whoa!!
That was fun!!


Hey, I can't even get her to hold my hand...yet she will follow with such disciple for the teachers?

For her second lesson they actually started in a small tumble room.  This is where they learn to stretch all of their little muscles.  It is really cute but it limits the time they get on the "fun" stuff. I know, I know...stretching is very important. I encourage it... I just want more of the "fun" stuff... 

I was able to take some cute pics but I think the teachers are a little tired of the crazy mom that follows the kids around with a camera... They probably also don't like it when Ahliana runs to me to give a big high 5, a hug, or a kiss...either, but hey, I am absorbing every bit of it!
Stretching before the big practice.

Look at both of those feet off the ground... this is big business when you are two.

I want to play too....

Run baby ... run...

I love the way she runs with her little legs and feet just going as fast as she can.  She loves to run!

1 comment:

Kristy R said...

Too cute! She is such a BIG girl! Love the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...