It is officially Fall and I am loving this weather. It is not often that I can say that. Texas heat is brutal. The humidity is only good for keeping my daughter in tight curls. Summer brings heat here that you can't even breathe in ...
With all that said I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else...okay maybe Hawaii or something ... but being realistic...this is it baby!
I love the fall/winter season and all that comes with it...the changing of the weather, the upcoming holidays, the lights, the music, family dinners, sitting around back yard fire pits, birthdays, sweaters, boots, scarfs... it's just a time of year that is filled with so much love and magic!
2 comments:
You and I are so on the same page! I was thinking the other day of how I am so ready for the holidays, spending time with family, baking, playing outdoors without sweating....lol :D Your pictures are great- the colors are so vivid--nice shots!
Great minds think alike! Oh man playing outdoors without sweating...that is going to be GREAT!!
Post a Comment