So sometimes I really hate that I have to put Ahliana is day care 40+ hours a week and that I don't have the opportunity to stay home with her. But it is days like today when I picked her up from school that make me feel better about the "school thing".
Today they made elephant hats and had an elephant parade.
Ahliana was SO excited to "be" an elephant. She wore her hat all the way home..then she marched around the house like an elephant for a little while...then when her daddy came home...she proudly put on that elephant hat again and guess what she did....marched around the like an elephant for a little while longer...she even made elephant noises. A-dor-able!!
Then when I was putting her to bed I laid down next to her and I was just staring at her. (thinking in my head how much I love her and how beautiful she is and how very blessed I am to have this little angel in my world) Then without me saying a word she looked at me with her tired little eyes so close to shutting and just softly said.."I love you too mommy". I could feel the warm tears wanting to flood my eyes and my heart just melting. This is my baby girl. Moments like this make all the no moments seem so little..... I ♥ U Ahliana!!
No comments:
Post a Comment