Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rain..Rain..Go Away ♫ ♪

Look at that adorable little face!  She is the most beautiful little girl in the world!  Of course those of you with little girls will beg to differ...as you should! But to me she is all that and a bag of ruffles with ridges and ohhhh so much more!!

This past weekend was an eventful yet boring weekend to say the least. It rained for most of the weekend but we got out when we could. The bad thing about this weather is that it puts my sinus pressure into overdrive...meaning I have a terrible headache and a 2yr old. I think that somehow that should be outlawed. 
We did manage to make it to the park early on Saturday (before the rain).  You have to get there early so the slides don't burn your tail feathers...we got there at 9 am and within 45 minutes it was HOT! The Texas heat + humidity = MISERABLE!!!  Ahliana was able to release some of that bottled up energy and for me this = good.

Sunday was just a mess. Again my head was throbbing and Ahliana was not helping. She is so darn cute but she is really starting to be a little sass-a-frass... I didn't think my baby girl would ever be capable of being so crazy. Then again she is two ... is this what people are talking about when they call them terrible? I always joked that I wanted a"yes" baby instead of one that always says "no".  I must have jinxed myself.  Who knew there were so many different variations of the word no?  My kid is very vocal and definitely not afraid to use the word NO... time to pull out the (no, no) spoon and the time out chair.
The "no", not you- me! ... kind of no

The Angry "no"! ... kind of no

Keith was gracious enough to take Ahliana to the park on Sunday in between rain drops just to give me a break. And I needed it.  I rarely have moments all to myself.  Although I spent the hour cleaning up little Ahli messes the quiet time was much appreciated. 

After nap we did a little painting ... my own Picasso in the making.

 
We played in a band.  Ahli was the whistler, I played maracas & Keith the drums..lol

Then I let some of my creative juices flow (they have been hiding somewhere) and made Ahliana a memory game.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...