Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

July 4th



What a wonderful day!  Happy Birthday America!  And should I say how Proud I am to be an Amaerican.  I love the way the streets are lined with American flags, people are wearing patriotic red, white, and blue... and how we are all able to celebrate this joyous occasion by grilling, enjoying a glass (or two) of wime and gathering with family and friends.

     Fish nibbling on her little fingers while Lucky takes a drink.

    Cheese!!

    Gettin' a little Grandma lovin'
This was Ahliana's 3rd forth of July and every year is a little different.  The first she was an itty bitty so it really did not faze her much, last year she was one and again not really fazed... this year she is two and I thought we would need to stay in doors because "I don't like it mommy" was all she kept saying and she was asking to go inside.  Then out of nowhere she was fine with the loud popping of the firecrackers that were going off all around us giving the occasional ohhh ahhh- pretty....
 Don't really understand why it looks like the trees are covered in snow... I wish it would have been that chilly here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...