Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was very busy for us and I love it.  We had a Fall Festival at Ahli's school, a small Halloween party at the house with her school friends, which I had lots of help in hosting from 3 other fabulous mommas, and then of course we had Halloween night.  For two of these festivities Ahliana was Little Red Riding Hood and an adorable one if I do say so myself. Then we had to change it up for Halloween.  She decided that she was tired of being Red and wanted to be Snow White.  Thanks to one of our dear friends who handed down several dress up dresses we were able to fulfill this last minute wish. Again she was the most adorable Snow White of the night.









Along with Halloween parties and  trick or treating we also made a couple of stops at pumpkin patches to get face painting done and take lots of pictures and do some crafts.  I really love October because it is truly the beginning of Fall for us.  Although it has been 80 degrees for the last few days, we did have a couple of cool brisk days that we have been able to enjoy and I am patiently awaiting the next cool front.  We finally went this last weekend to pick up Fall/Winter clothing for Ahliana so now I really am ready.  We have already lite up the outdoor fire pit and we have roasted marshmallows...we have even had hot chocolate.  I am ready for some more...so Mother Nature... Bring.it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...