Lordy! Lordy...Yes, I am 4.0!!!
CHEERS!!!
I can not believe that I just turned 40. I remember when 40 was soooo old. Feels like yesterday that I was celebrating my 30th birthday. Where does the time go? I am definitely not complaining about turning 40- in fact I am very grateful to be turning 40 and to be celebrating another year of l.i.f.e!!! It is so appropriate that my 40th fell on Thanks-giving because I truly have so very much to be thankful for! BRING IT!!
My sweet baby girl helped me to make a wish and blow out the candle on my birthday cake. All my wishes have come true and one of them was sitting right there on my lap. I am one lucky momma!
Thank you so much to all my friends and family that sent me wonderful birthday wishes. A special thanks to all the were able to come out to PF Changs to help us celebrate too. We had a wonderful time and I felt very special!!
No comments:
Post a Comment