The other day as I was sitting in our study (If that is what you call the room that collects all the stuff we don't want seen around the rest of the house that just happens to have the computer.) and Ahliana handed me a letter opener. She asked my what it was and I told her that it was, a letter opener, and went back about my business. I was uploading pictures to the computer and just happy she was occupied enough to let me. She asked me for a piece of paper so I gave her one and a highlighter to write with. The next thing I know she is handing me the letter opener and asking me to open it... I asked "open what" and she pointed to the "A" that she wrote on the paper. She wanted me to open the letter... how flipping cute is that. I love this child more then words can express but it is the little stuff like this that just makes me want to take her into my arms and just hug, kiss and giggle with her until she makes me stop. I am one lucky mamma and I would not change it for the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment