Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Secret Agent Bloggers

I read a blog today that made me laugh out loud.  I don't know the woman that writes the blog but I don't think that many of her followers do know her.  You can access her page by clicking Fly Through Our Window on the front page of my blog...she is great and she takes fabulous pictures.  In her blog she wrote "I think I need a blogging "secret agent" who can take care of my house while I blog or blog while I take care of my house!" In my case it would be take care of my work, daughter, laundry...you get the picture.  What I am trying to say is that if I had one of these blogging "sercret agents" I would be better able to keep up with my blog.  I really do have so much to blog about and so many cute pics of my little one and family.  I will get them up soon... please be patient with me (as I hear Jewel singing in my head).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...