This year for Easter we did not make it to church which made Easter a little weird because although it should not be the only time you go to church, Easter and Christmas should be a time that you do go to church if you can. We just can't find a church that we really like. The pastor from our old church decided it was time for he and his wonderful family to move back to Canada... I want to be greedy and just yell from the roof tops.... Come Back Green Family...we need you!! But that would be selfish and I am sure the lord has bigger plans for him.
We did spend good quality time with our family and friends. We had a wonderful lunch and then the family came back to our house. The weather was beautiful so we sat outside and mingled, played games, laughed at each other and Ahliana, and just enjoyed the time.
Playing Bocce Ball?? Looks intense!!
Flying with Grandma!!
Ahliana got two Easter baskets both filled with lots of candy and fun. I have to admit that the basket she got from Uncle Bruce and Aunt Lynn was way better then the one that the Easter Bunny brought her. It was loaded with sweet stuff and lots of bubbles! Yea... we love bubbles. It even had a card... Easter Bunny better take note for next year...hahaha
The Easter Bunny left some good stuff mommy...
Uncle Bruce and Aunt Lynn are way cooler
then the Easter Bunny mommy...
Bubbles!!
Bubbles with silly bubble head dudette..
I just wonder what she is thinking???
2 comments:
Too cute!!! I am glad yall had a wonderful Easter....love the pictures :) You dress her up so cute too :)
she is too cute. the fam looks great too!! =)
Post a Comment