Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

♥ Sweet 16 ♥


On March 16 my niece turned "sweet 16" -  WOW!!  I feel old!!  I remember the day she was born and it seems like...well not yesterday but definately not 16yrs ago either.  She is such a beautiful young lady inside and out.  I am so proud of not only her but of my nephew as well. 


For her birthday she got a truck.  Now this is not just any truck ... she claimed this truck when she was about 10.  This was my brother's truck and she told him that she wanted it when she was old enough to drive.  So my brother being the fabulous dad that he is, saved it for her.  Then a few months prior to her birthday he and my wonderful sis- in- law started fixing it up.  Now not just any girl can get away with driving a truck... you definately have to be a little hottie like she is.  I love you AKC.  Happy Sweet 16!!  


1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

wow. i can't believe she is 16!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...