We had such a great time at the sandbox on that Saturday evening but hours later our little P-Pod was not feeling so well (nothing to do with the sandbox I am sure). It is so crazy that little ones can be fine and feverless one minute and have a temp of 104 the next. We had a really slow needy Sunday. On Monday we went to the doctor and we were told that it was something viral not to worry ... it comes with daycare...UHGGG!!! REALLY!!! Like it is not bad enough that my kid spends more time there then at home. On Tuesday we stayed home too and I was sure that she was on the up and up... Then why did we end up rushing her to the ER on that very night. Ahliana was sicker then I have ever seen her and she could not stop coughing which in turn kept her from breathing. I was so scared! They put her on a breathing machine at the hospital to try to help her oxygen level and took chest x-rays. A few hours later we were told that she had pneumonia...WHAT!! How did that happen? Needless to say we were home for the rest of the week. We had a doctors appointment on Friday and her breathing was still a slight concern so she had to continue her breathing treatment (we have a nebulizer at home) and she had a double ear infection...but she just got tubes!! I swear I do not have a sickly little child nor do I send her to a filthy daycare...I am told that some children just have "weaker" immune systems then other and not to worry she would probably grow out of it... Let's just hope I don't loose my job first ☺. By Friday Ahliana and I had some serious cabin fever and just needed to be around people so after our doctors visit we did a little retail therapy...

Cute ... aren't they... She loves them!!
3 comments:
I am so glad that she is doing better. I love the shoes too!!!
poor lil munchkin and poor mommy too. i hope she is doing better now. hugs!
Ok- so you changed your blog background- now it is time to blog :)
Post a Comment