On Saturday March 6th Keith and I wanted to go someplace to eat that was "kid friendly". Ahliana is at the age that she does not sit still for long periods of time so now we plan dinner spots around her...like all good parents should so that others are not bothered by them...right?? Don't get me wrong...she is a wonderful child but she is also almost 2...enough said!!
This was a beautiful Saturday one of the first we have had in awhile so Keith and I also wanted to eat outside. We ended up picking a resturant called Willie G's. They really do not have the best food in town but they do have a fabulous sandbox. We were able to get a table that was almost in the sandbox...no really, it was that close. Ahliana and I kicked off our shoes and began to play. We had so much fun and she really loved the sand. She was all smiles...which in turn makes us all smiles! Here are just some fun pics that we took.
Remember to always stop to smell the flowers!!
1 comment:
awwww how fun! She is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment