Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recovery Mode

Ahliana bounced back from surgery quick.  It really is amazing.  I think even when she felt bad she really just wanted to keep going.  She gets bored (like most 2yr old) if she is not constantly entertained. 


Dad is going to need some recovery time of his own.  No, really he did a great job!! They had a lot of fun bonding time last week and I am sure they are both happy to have a little routine back in their lives. 



Ahliana loves to feed the ducks!  Daddy teaching her to throw overhanded.


Ahliana started back to school this week and they moved her into a new class.  I am very excited about the change.  I am sad that she is leaving the teachers she currently has but glad that she is moving in with the bigger kids.  Now she will get to start gymnastics and they have little people potty's...potty boot camp here we come!!


This is two days after surgery (in her new little red wagon)... a little trooper!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...