Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mothers Day


Mother's Day was nice and quiet at our house.  Yesterday was a fun filled birthday party so today was very low key and {shhhhhh} quiet.  Keith got up and cleaned the house while Ahliana and I just sat back and watched Little Bear and the Backyardagins (maybe we should have Ahli's parties the day before mothers day every year...not even possible but a nice thought...lol).  We did find the energy to go out into the yard for a little bubble and hammock time...then out to the front for some sunshine sprinkler fun... it is actually a sunflower but to Ahliana it is a sunshine...


Thank you Uncle Bruce and Aunt Lynn for the Bubble gun... I love it!!!

Of couse there are no pictures of me and my sweet baby girl on Mother's Day but all is good with that. I guess that is what I get for always being the picture taker...I am sure that most of you understand my pain.

 


1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

look at that sweet face!!! bout time you posted something! lol. so loving that our girls have the cutest girls. =) kisses to ahli and birthday wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...