Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Anniversary

Last Saturday, May 01, Keith and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary.  Ahliana stayed the night at my brothers.  Keith and I had big plans...me being able to get pretty without chasing after a 2yr old....going to a fancy dinner...adult beverages (you know the kind that I can't really have and chase after a 2yr old...b/c I am tooo old...lol) alone at last...lol.  Although we did not go back home after dropping off Ahli {so I did not get to get pretty-hence not pics} and we did not go to our fancy dinner... we did have a wonderful time.  We went on a search for crawfish...yummy!!  If you are not from the south you are probably turning up your lip right about now...but man are they delicious!!  We found a restaurant that was in town and we were able to sit out on the patio.  We enjoyed our delicious "mud bugs", drank a few adult beverages, and had some wonderful conversation.

After dinner we made our way out to listen to Keith's big brother Bruce DJ.  We had so much fun.  Just relaxing on the patio, drinking our ice cold adult beverages...lol...and of course just laughing and cutting loose.

It is so crazy that we have only been married for 6 years (together for 8).  It feels as though we have gone through a lifetime of events together.  I am so lucky to have this man in my life now and forever.  Thanks for always being my rock even at times when you wish you could pick one up and just throw it at me...that's love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...