Saturday, May 8, 2010
Let the festivities begin... my baby girl just turned 2 and for those of you that know us well...know there is always a reason to
Step away from the cake man...
Proud Daddy!!!
I can do it... I know I can!!
Thank you Uncle Bruce for my cool Ladybug Pinata..
Uncle Jon...Uncle Jon
Just look at that sweet face... What's wrong baby?
Don't know what I am doing...
Just cute to see all the "boys" in the kitchen...
Patiently waitng for their swing...
We had so much fun at Ahliana's 2nd birthday bash. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our life that made it out to celebrate with us.
We did get around to opening a few gifts that night. Ahliana was so tired that it was a little difficult to keep her attention. She had more fun trying to get in the bags then anything..lol. She got a lot of lovely gifts and we are so very grateful!!
Where is Ahli??
No comments:
Post a Comment