I guess I will start with April sense that seems to be where I left off. All that really happened in the month of April was Easter... so Easter it is....
Of course Easter would not be Easter without confetti eggs. Ahliana loves breaking eggs over her daddy's head. There is something just silly and fun about all the little colored dots of paper that make her laugh like nothing else... It took days to get the sprinkles of color out of her hair and the dye off of the tub and anything else they touched but it was well worth it.
Well I was trying to post more pics... but it looks like this is it folks... now I know why I can't keep up with my blogging... I have the hardest time uploading pictures... uhggg!!!
1 comment:
girl...APRIL!!! you gotta lotta catchin up to do. LOL!! love ya.
Post a Comment