I can not put into words what an amazing adventure this was. Last weekend (only if I had blogging agents to keep up with my blogs-this wouldn't be going out so late) we joined two of my great friends and each of their families and took a 3 hour journey to Palestine to go ride the Polar Express. It was AWESOME!! Truly a Magical experience... It really was so wonderful that I don't know how to describe it.
I do, however, have plenty of pictures and if you look at the excitement in Ahliana's eyes you too will see the magic.
It was an amazing 28 hour adventure. It started at 2pm on Friday December 10th and we arrived home around 6pm the next day. We stopped off at the Grapevine Safari on the way home with the Gilanyi family... I will save that for the next post.
All three of us so excited yet so exhausted we could barely stand it. Keith and I opted for a little Red Bull and Ahliana a little nap.
All three of us so excited yet so exhausted we could barely stand it. Keith and I opted for a little Red Bull and Ahliana a little nap.
We got there around 6pm and our train departed at 8:05pm so we had time to check into the hotel and throw down...and I do mean throw down... some pizza. Should I tell you that that was the best pizza EVER...
There is something to be said about the kindness in small towns. People really do go out of their way to help others. It is just so different then the big city.
Okay enough with all the small chat... The Polar Express...
All Aboard!!!
The Brown Family
The Gilanyi Family
Hot Chocolate!!!
They bring around the book and show the illustrations.
Us!!
My poor honey has probably been up for about 23 hours at this point...but still looking handsome as ever!
My baby looking at the North Pole...trying to find the elf's...
The boys looking at the North Pole.
SANTA!!!
Ahli's favorite... the Elf's..
I Believe!!
The conductor punching the tickets... No he did not do letters or words.. just two little moons. It was still perfect and the children loved it!
We definitely believe!!!
P.S. I love to recieve and read all comments. So if you read this or any of the blog posts please feel free to leave a comment to tell me what you think. You don't have to...no pressure...It is just fun for me to read.

3 comments:
wow....wow...and wow! What a great adventure! I know that was a wonderful experience for you guys! I am definitely checking into this for next year!
and where did yall get those CUTE robes for the kids???
Make sure that you start checking into early. We started looking late Oct and were lucky to get seats. Definately worth it!! My friend Kathy founds the robes. They were at Carter's... too bad it was really too hot for them to wear them.
Post a Comment