Ahliana loves to go to the park. In the first couple of pictures that I have posted you will see her at Castle park with Kade. She loves to hang out with Kade and she tries so hard to keep up with him. I don't think that she fully understands that he is 2yrs older then her...it's okay baby one day. One of my favorite pictures is Kade pushing her in his dump truck... I really wish I would have gotten a picture of him actually dumping her out of it when he was done... it was priceless. The last two pictures are the two of us at the park right around the corner from our house. It really is a boring little park but if I can chase her around and wear her little butt out so she will take a good nap it is worth the walk..lol. She loves to climb, slide and play in the dirt...but she really has a dislike for the swing or any of those freaky little animals that are like rocking horses???
No comments:
Post a Comment